Campus Pastor Jon Brooks and Faith student
The spiritual growth of those involved in the Faith family is of vital importance. Programs and activities are planned and implemented with intentionality, specificity, and accountability.
It is with great joy and an awesome sense of responsibility that the Faith staff partner with parents in the Spiritual formation and development of their children. We acknowledge that Spiritual formation starts with the hearing of God’s Word. It is through His Word that God reveals Himself and His purposes. Because of this truth, His Word stands preeminent as a staple throughout the curriculum at Faith.
God is moving in a mighty way through our school, and all involved are blessed to be a part. Come join us as we continue to see the supernatural fleshed out.
Jon Brooks, Campus Pastor
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, immutable Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His substitutionary atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature; and that people are justified on the single ground of faith and the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved. Believing in and accepting Christ brings about a vital living personal relationship to every believer (Romans 10:9-13, John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8,9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28,29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12,13, Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13,14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19,20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18)
Service = Missions
Mission integration at Grapevine Faith Christian School starts from the moment a student enters the school. Some of the mission endeavors Faith students participate in include:
- Earn money and purchase gifts for GRACE Christmas Cottage
- Collect “Love Lamb” stuffed animals for families with children in the NICU at Baylor Grapevine
- First and Second graders visit senior citizens
- Third graders make and sell bookmarks to benefit orphans in India
Junior High Students
- Participate in Thanksgiving Basket assembly and distribution
- Host a widows breakfast and correspond with widows
- Welcome Home pep-rally for returning soldier
High School Students
- Collect gifts and open a Christmas Store for community
- Participate in national and international mission trips
- Collect supplies for orphanage in India and go on annual mission trip
Grapevine Faith Christian School Exists to develop and graduate authentic Christian leaders